Obtaining Official High School Equivalency Transcripts

Testing can no longer print high school equivalency transcripts. Prospective students can order an official copy of your official High School Equivalency transcript using the online service of Diploma Sender. If you took the General Educational Development (GED) test in one of the partner states, see listing below, Diploma Sender should have your official high school equivalency records.

Partner States

  • Alaska
  • Colorado
  • Idaho
  • Indiana
  • Iowa
  • Kansas
  • Maine
  • Massachusetts
  • Nevada
  • New Mexico
  • Oklahoma
  • Tennessee
  • West Virginia
  • Wyoming

Transcript Request

Obtaining an official copy of your official high school equivalency transcript by following these steps:

  1. Visit Diploma Sender online at Diploma Sender
  2. Complete the online order form using a credit or debit card
  3. Check the appropriate delivery method for receipt of your document, email, FedEx, or regular mail. Southwest recommends the "official" high school equivalency transcript be emailed to Admissions and Records at admissions@southwest.tn.edu directly from Diploma Sender.

Note: High school equivalency transcripts emailed from sources other than Diploma Sender will not be accepted as official transcripts.

If you cannot access the Internet, contact Diploma Sender, at 1-855-313‐5799 to place an order by phone. Additional charges may apply.


Related Links

Contact Us