Fred P. Von Hofe Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship or Scholarships is/are available for tuition/fees and books for the academic year. Students enrolled full or part-time are eligible to apply. Scholarship(s) is/are renewable for the second academic year, provided scholarship criteria are maintained.
- Must be Natural Science, Allied Health Science or Nursing Major and must have completed at least one semester of college level work.
- Applicants must be a resident of Tennessee. Fayette and Shelby county residents will be given preference.
- Full or part-time degree seeking student.
- Applicants must have a 2.5 college GPA. Scholarship is renewable, provided a 2.8 GPA is maintained.
- Financial aid recipients are acceptable.
Submit a scholarship application to the Southwest Tennessee Community College Financial Aid by March 15 or submit supplemental scholarship application to the Foundation Scholarship Office.
The Southwest Tennessee Community College Selection committee will select applicants.