Dr. Lilliette J Smith Memorial Scholarship
As scholarships are dependent upon availability of funds, not all scholarships can be awarded every year.
A completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (opens new window) application is the basis for all types of financial aid awarded at Southwest, even scholarships, so go online to apply even if you do not believe that you are eligible for grant programs.
Lilliette J. Smith Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to a Southwest student who is in their first or final semester with a degree related to child psychology and development research.
- $500 awarded per year
- Full or part-time student
- Applicant must major in a field related to child psychology or child development and education research.
- Traditional and nontraditional students eligible to apply.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- The applicant can qualify for financial aid.
- Applicant will be required to submit a completed academic plan
Scholarship offered during the fall term
- Applicant is required to interview for scholarship
- The Foundation office will send all applications and essays to Daisica Lilliette who will send the final selection to the Foundation Office