Auditing a Course
Note: Students using PC191, State Employee or Elderly/Disabled forms must register during the accepted Fee Waiver/Discount Dates . Registration before this time may result in your classes being deleted.
Visit the links below to obtain additional information pertaining to registration.
- Academic Calendar
- How to Register
- Admissions Requirements, Testing Requirements and Advising
- How to Read the Schedule
- Auditing a Course
- Change of Registration (Drop/Add/Withdraw)
- Canceled, Closed, and Dropped Classes
- Traffic and Parking Regulations (Vehicle Registration and Bicycles)
- Southwest Identification (ID) Cards
For additional contact information visit the Contact Us page.
- Macon Cove Campus Farris Building, Room 2040
- Union Avenue Campus M Building, Room 110
- 901-333-4473 or 901-333-5630