Creating a Southwest Student Account
Southwest Tennessee Community College has a real-time, web-based portal. Our site is called My.Southwest. Through this secure-access information system, you can:
- Register for classes,
- Pay fees,
- View grades,
- Access online learning, including PAWS (D2L), other class information, calendar, chat,
- And much more.
At My.Southwest you can do all of this with just one username and one password.
Creating Your Account
After applying online, you are ready to create your My.Southwest account. Follow these steps to determine your username and password:
- Click on My.Southwest (located in the top nav bar of every Southwest webpage).
- In the Secure Access Login box, choose “First Time Users.”
- Enter the correct information in the boxes.
- Your username will appear, example: "jsmith" or “jsmith2”
- To set up your Southwest Student Account follow the directions and create a password. Keep your password in a secure location.
- To access your student account, repeat step 1 and enter your username and password to log in.
If you need technical help, call the Help Desk at 901-333-4357 (HELP).