Get ready for a career in the graphic arts and communications industry
Choose from two distinct concentrations:
- Graphic Arts Production prepares you for a career in the electronic graphic arts industry. This program teaches you how to prepare images to be printed.
- Interactive Multimedia Production prepares you for a career as an interactive multimedia graphic production specialist. This program teaches you how to prepare images for non-print applications.
The programs are designed so upon graduation, you are prepared to enter the workforce and immediately pursue the career of your choice. Our Graphic Arts graduates historically find employment within one year of successfully completing our program.
Choose from positions in advertising agencies, printing companies, and large corporations with in-house art departments. You can even earn a living as a self-employed free-lance graphic artist.
Academic Degree Information
Graphic Arts Technology, Interactive Multimedia Production Concentration, A.A.S
Graphic Arts Technology, A.A.S.
Program and Course Information
To find out more about courses offered at Southwest, you can use our Catalog Search to view descriptions of our courses or the Interactive Course Schedule to see when and where a class is being offered.
- Henry Lewis, Program Coordinator
- Macon Cove Campus Thornton Building, Room 310
- Cathy Levine, Secretary
- Union Avenue Campus A Building, Room 220