Information for Future Students
- Flexible learning schedules
- No commute to campus on a regular basis
- No parking hassles
- Learning through the medium used by many corporations and institutions to train their employees
- Students can complete several degree programs totally online.
- Apply for admission. See the check list designed to help new students.
- Meet with your faculty advisor or an academic advisor at the Advising Office.
- Register for classes.
If you are interested in Distance Education, but are not quite ready to give up the face-to-face class meetings, Split/Hybrid courses may be just what you're looking for. You will spend part of your time in a classroom and part working via the Internet. For more information or to learn about other types of Distance Education courses, see our Interactive Course Schedule.