Southwest Student Identification (ID) Cards
New security stickers are required for a student’s photo identification (ID) card each semester a student is enrolled in a class or classes. The stickers will only be valid for the current semester. Students must obtain a new sticker for each semester (fall, winter, and/or spring) they are enrolled. (The photo ID card will remain the same). To obtain a new security sticker, students should be prepared to verify their enrollment, and paid tuition or financial aid.
Get a Southwest Campus ID Online
All students and employees are required to display their Southwest Tennessee Community College Campus ID whenever visiting a Southwest location. Students and employees apply online for a new or replacement Campus ID by uploading a headshot into the My.Southwest portal dashboard. Applicants will receive a receipt confirmation immediately. Once the application and photo are approved, Southwest will mail the ID to the address provided in about 10-12 business days. IDs are NOT distributed on campus.
To apply online for your Campus ID, follow these 5 easy steps:
- Log in to the My.Southwest portal and click the Photo ID icon at the top (next to the Parking Decal icon).
- Read and review the online photo submission requirements.
- Click next and fill in the brief form completely and sign.
- Click choose file under Photo Upload and upload a proper photo.
- Sign and click submit form.
For more information about the online campus ID program, email Student Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.