- Phone: Many employers hold a phone or “screening” interview. Prepare for your call by watching 5 Phone Interview Tips to Master from Monster.com.
- Virtual or Online: With many employers using Zoom, Skype, GoToMeeting, or Microsoft Teams to conduct online interviews, it’s a good idea to familiarize yourself with the technical aspects of the platform along with some considerations unique to online interviewing: Video Interview Tips for Job Seekers.
- In Person: A little preparation can go a long way toward reducing interview day stress and ensuring that you come across in a professional manner. View these Top Interview Tips from Indeed.
- Practice Interviews - To help students feel more comfortable with the interview process and provide helpful feedback, Career Services offers “mock” or practice interviews in person and online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule yours today!
- Professional Image/Attire Consultation - interview attire recommendations for Men and Women
- Electronic Portfolio – record your academic and extra-curricular achievements while preparing for your career
- To start building your e-Portfolio, follow these step-by-step instructions.