The Taste @ Southwest, located on the Union Avenue and Macon Cove campuses, daily breakfast hours are 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and daily lunch hours are 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. The cafeteria is open for inside seating as well as walk-up service and online credit card/debit card ordering, with curbside pick-up.
Students, faculty and staff are always welcome at The Taste!
- Union Avenue Campus: Walk-up order or call (901)333-5015 to order ahead; Pay or pick-up is located in the C building lobby area at the table.
- Macon Cove Campus: Walk-up order or call (901)333-4230 to order ahead; Pay or pick-up is located in the Farris Breezeway.
- After ordering online and arriving on campus, please call the campus number on the curbside parking sign to let staff know you have arrived and the parking space where you are parked.
The Taste Too
- Maxine A. Smith Center's The Taste Too! is open from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for Grab and Go only.
How to order from the cafeteria
- Download the Clover app or click on the links below to place orders for either campus.
Union Campus: https://www.clover.com/online-ordering/swtcc-union-cafeteria-memphis
Macon Campus: https://www.clover.com/online-ordering/swtcc-macon-cafeteria-memphis
- Order, choose a pickup location and pay for food in the app.
- Go to Grab and Go curbside pickup location when app notifies you your order is ready.
- Stay in your vehicle and wait for food to be delivered to you
Pay online at the time your order is placed with your debit or credit card. Accepting cash transactions.
You will be notified when your order is ready. At that time, you will drive to designated parking locations and your order will be delivered to your car.
No, all cafeterias are closed to customers. Orders will be delivered to your vehicle.
No, all orders will be placed online. Payment must be made online and at the time order is placed.
No. All orders must be ordered online and paid online at time of order.
App will enable users to view menu choices before using debit or credit card for online ordering.
Drive to campus Grab-and-Go location, park then have your food order delivered to you while you wait in your vehicle.