PHASE IV – FALL 2021
Phase IV of the Back to Campus Plan began Aug. 2, 2021.
Safety is a top priority as we navigate this new normal that is COVID-19. We will not take chances with student or employee safety. However, health screenings are no longer required to access campus during Phase IV. The College continues to monitor the pandemic and will adjust safety protocols as necessary.
In accordance with the College’s Infectious Disease Policy, please be mindful of the following regarding visits to campus:
- Any employee or student who feels ill, regardless of symptoms, will be sent home.
- Any employee or student who develops symptoms (cough, fever, chills, malaise, headache, chest pain, shortness of breath) will be directed to seek medical care and sent home.
- The medical provider’s clearance will be required to access campus in the future.
- Any employee or student who has exhibited respiratory or COVID 19 symptoms (cough, fever, chills, malaise, headache, chest pain, shortness of breath) will be required to be symptom-free without fever-reducing medications for 72 hours and at least 7 days since symptoms started prior to entering campus.
- Any employee or student who has tested positive for COVID 19 will be required to be symptom-free without fever-reducing medications for 72 hours and at least 7 days since symptoms started prior to entering campus.
- Any employee or student who has had a medium or high-risk exposure in either a healthcare or community setting shall be required to remain off campus for 14 days since the last exposure or resolution of symptoms.
- Any employee or student who has been exposed to COVID19 during their clinical experience will be required to remain off campus for 14 days since the last exposure. If available, the student will access class online or via livestream when possible.
Please refer to this public health guideline online for more information: https://publichealthmdc.com/coronavirus/what-to-do-if-you-are-sick-or-possibly- exposed#symptoms .
Common areas where people are likely to congregate and interact are open, but social distancing is practiced and encouraged. Bookstores, libraries and cafeterias are open.
Mail and package delivery run on normal schedule.
SOUTHWEST BACK TO CAMPUS OPERATIONAL LEVELS
CONTACTGeneral Information Phone:
Public Safety Email:
Macon Cove Campus Phone:
Union Avenue Campus Phone:
Coronavirus News and Info
Campus Access Video (Macon Cove)
Campus Access Video (Union Avenue)
Faculty and Students
Letter from the President
Town Hall Student Q&A (June Session)
Town Hall Student Q&A (August Session)
Town Hall Legislator Q&A (August Session)
Town Hall Video Archive Playlist
You Down with PPE Video