Our programs build a foundation for careers in architecture.
Welcome to the Architectural Design Technology program. The Architectural Design Technology, Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree enables the student to enter the job market as an Architectural Design Technician.
Program of Study
This program is accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
Degree and Technical Certificate Information
Architectural Design Concentration
Architectural Construction Fundamentals Certificate
Program and Course Information
To find out more about courses offered at Southwest, you can use our Interactive Course Schedule to see when and where a class is being offered.
- Advisory Committee
- Program Educational Objectives and Student Outcomes
- Technical Equipment and Software
- Architectural Design Technology Enrollment Profile
- Advantages of Certificate Programs
- Architectural/Construction Fundamentals Enrollment Profile
- Robert Tom, Program Coordinator
- Macon Cove Campus Fulton Building, Room 311
- Bernice Neal, Secretary
- This program is part of the Technologies department.