Students who have not declared a major (Undecided)
Have you declared a major or are you undecided? Either way, it’s a good idea to take a quick career assessment. The assessment will help you identify career paths that match your interests and learn more about what the job requires—from the education credentials to the salary, duties, job outlook and more! Follow the steps below to take the Career Coach assessment provided by Southwest Career Services. It’s free, mobile-friendly and only takes 3-5 minutes!
- Go to: https://southwest-tn.emsicc.com/
- Select the blue Sign Up icon in the upper right corner to create an account and save your assessment results
- Select Take the Assessment and follow the prompts
- See your results (Top Personality Traits & Career Paths) and learn details about a variety of related positions
After completing the assessment, schedule an appointment with the Career Services to review your results at https://swtn.navigate.eab.com. Select “Career Services” as the care unit. A Career Services Specialist will help you select an appropriate major based on your interests and talents.
Be sure to notify your advisor of your new major. If you already have a major, but want to change it, follow these steps:
- Login into My.Southwest College Portal (opens new window)
- Select the Registration / On-line Services icon (globe)
Log into the Microsoft Login using your entire Southwest email (email@example.com) and password.
- Choose "Change My Major" from the list.
- Advising Home
- How to Register
- Locations and Hours
- Meet the Advising Staff
- Online Advising
- Find My Advisor
- Academic Standing and Intervention
- Advising Documents and Forms
- How to Read Your Schedule
- Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Student Affairs
- Students with Disabilities
- Academic Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Saluqi Degree
- Advising Philosophy