Academic advising is essential to your success at Southwest.
Be sure to check your Southwest email for recommendations from your advisor on classes for the upcoming semester(s).
- Phone – Call 901-333-5122
- We are offering online and in-person sessions Monday thru Thursday at all campuses and centers and phone sessions on Friday.
- Email – You can email your Professional Academic Advisor. Contact information is located on your My.Southwest dashboard and in Navigate.
- Appointments – Schedule your academic advising appointment in Navigate.
NOTE: All of these options require time for advisors to respond and may cause a delay in response. Please plan ahead and check out the advising options offered. If you have questions, email email@example.com.
Navigate is a mobile app that helps you take charge of your student experience here at Southwest. Navigate includes links to resources on campus to help you be successful, a To-Do list to help you keep track of upcoming deadlines for admissions, financial aid and advising/registration updates, and a campus events calendar.
Navigate is the primary tool to help you and your Professional Academic Advisor connect. Use it to schedule appointments and plan your academic career at Southwest.
- Advising Home
- How to Register
- Locations and Hours
- Meet the Advising Staff
- Online Advising
- Find My Advisor
- Academic Standing and Intervention
- Advising Documents and Forms
- How to Read Your Schedule
- Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Student Affairs
- Students with Disabilities
- Academic Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Saluqi Degree
- Advising Philosophy