If you are ready to reimagine your future, we have a program for you.
Choosing a Career
Unsure which direction to go? Our Career Services Career Choice and Planning page offers resources to help guide you toward finding a program based on your career interests and needs.
Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) Degrees
Find an Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree that will prepare you for a career or advance your career after graduation.
Find an Associate of Science (A.S.) or Associate of Arts (A.A.) degree that will prepare you to transfer to a university and earn a bachelor's degree.
Associate of Science (A.S.)
Tennessee Transfer Pathway Associate of Science (A.S.) Degrees
University Parallel Associate of Science (A.S.) Degrees
Tennessee Transfer Pathway Associate of Arts (A.A.) Degrees
University Parallel Associate of Arts (A.A.) Degrees
TN eCampus Degrees (A.A. and A.S.)
Find a technical certificate that will help you to get a job or improve your current skills to become a more attractive job candidate. You can have a Career in a Year, because technical are shorter programs that can completed in one year or less.
Licensure and Certification Disclosures
Southwest is required to make public programs that lead to and promote a specific professional licensure or certification required for employment in an occupation. This information can be found on the programs’ webpages listed below.
- Emergency Medical Technician Technical Certificate
- Emergency Medical Technician - Advanced Technical Certificate
- Funeral Services Education
- Medical Laboratory Technician, A.A.S.
- Laboratory Phlebotomy Technician Technical Certificate
- Nursing, A.A.S.
- Nursing, LPN Mobility Track, A.A.S.
- Nursing, Paramedic Mobility Track, A.A.S.
- Paramedic Technical Certificate
- Pharmacy Technology Technical Certificate
- Physical Therapist Assistant, A.A.S.
- Radiologic Technology, A.A.S.
- Substance Abuse Counseling Technical Certification